Hoyne Brewing Co is looking for a craft beer lover to join our Greater Victoria delivery team. The ideal candidate is a reliable team player with a positive attitude, is self motivated with exceptional organizational skills, and is committed to providing excellent customer service. Bonus points if you’ve driven a 3 or 5 tonne truck, and have your forklift certification.
Daily Tasks include:
- Organizing delivery routes so as to fulfill demanding delivery schedules in a timely manner, while offering top notch customer service.
- Picking orders accurately and loading vehicles safely
- Rotating stock and organizing cold rooms in our accounts
- Assisting with warehouse duties
- Troubleshooting issues in an effective manner
- Professional and courteous communication with our customers, our sales team, orders desk and other drivers
- Class 5 BC drivers license, and a clean abstract.
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift over 50 lbs
- Experience in deliveries and/or knowledge of the craft beer industry is an asset!
If you love great beer and hard work, we want to hear from you. Drop off your resume & clean driver’s abstract at 101-2740 Bridge St.(back door & ask for Sean!). We will NOT accept resumes via email.