Experienced Brewer/Cellar Person, Full-Time
IF YOU THRIVE IN A DYNAMIC TEAM ENVIRONMENT, THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR BREWING TEAM. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS A RELIABLE TEAM PLAYER WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, AND IS HARD WORKING AND SELF-MOTIVATED WITH EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS. A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR, A LOVE OF GREAT MUSIC, AND GREAT BEER IS REQUIRED!
The right candidate will join our skilled brewing team in the creation fine beers. When not in the brewhouse, they will assist with day-to-day cellaring needs.
*Note: Experience in commercial wort production and cellaring is required.
Duties will include:
- Producing sweet wort on our 30bbl brewhouse with precision and care
- Accurate completion of brewing, fermentation reports
- Yeast handling
- CIP procedures on fermentation vessels and brewhouse
- Beer transfers from fermentation to conditioning
- Ensuring that all work being completed is done in a safe manner and uphold our standards for sanitary techniques
*Another note: Flexible hours are required to cover early and late shifts.
We’re a fast paced and easy-going team. If you take pride in your hard work, and enjoy working with friends, we’d like to get to know you!
Please DROP OFF your resume and cover letter (tell us why you think you would be a good fit to our team!), and fill out an application at our admin desk, located at 2665 Bridge Street, Victoria. Or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the role you are applying for.