Full Time Orders Desk / Customer Service Representative
Hoyne Brewing is proud to have developed a strong and healthy company culture where hard work, teamwork, and a positive and fun environment is valued. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic customer service representative to join our dynamic, fast paced administrative team. This multi-faceted position is perfect for the candidate who is highly organized, engaging, sincere, and reliable, making them a perfect addition to our highly participative team environment.
If you are interested in this position, it is because:
You have a friendly and positive demeanour which paves the way to building relationships and creating a supportive environment with your coworkers. Your “cool as a cucumber” nature allows you to deal patiently and efficiently with challenges and setbacks that arise. You are a master of details, and nothing slips past you unnoticed. You are self-motivated and can balance priorities while rapidly responding to urgent matters. You not only pay attention to detail and accuracy, but you thrive on this. You have a willingness to do what it takes and pitch in where needed.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers, accounts, vendors, and staff.
- Dispatch inquiries to the appropriate department via phone, e-mail, and messaging platforms.
- Receive and process orders/inquiries from our customers via phone, e-mail, fax, and in person.
- Successfully work with frequently changing priorities and completing daily deadlines.
- Utilizing MS Office Suite and Ekos Brewery Management Software for generating invoices, bill of ladings, credit memos.
- Troubleshooting issues while keeping calm and providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicating in a courteous and respectful manner with team members for requirements needed.
- Various duties including providing back up to our retail store, account/record management, inventory management, liaise with other departments, government order reconciliation.
- Assure deliveries are completed for final processing.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service within an office environment.
- Serving it Right Certification is an asset.
- Hospitality and craft beer industry experience is an asset.
- Highly organized, with acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and professional disposition to create a welcoming, friendly, and positive work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-directed, can prioritize work tasks, manage multiple deadlines.
- Can confidently make decisions and has an aptitude to problem-solve various situations.
- Open minded, flexible and values being an integral team member.
- Tolerance for a busy office environment with multiple interruptions, all the while staying calm.
- Computer savvy and proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel), QuickBooks, Ekos.
Compensation and details:
Wages are dependent on experience; the role is full time Monday to Friday.
We proudly offer a comprehensive health benefit package, RRSP matching, and a personal health spending program.
If you are seeking long term full time employment, love to ‘get the job done’, want to be part of growing company that values integrity in all we do, then please do drop off a cover letter and resume at 2665 Bridge St. (across from Parachute Ice Cream) Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm or e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you in advance to all those who apply, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.