Full Time Office Administration Assistant
Hoyne Brewing is proud to have developed a strong and healthy company culture where hard work, teamwork and a positive and fun environment is valued. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic office administration assistant to join our dynamic, fast paced office. This multi-faceted position is perfect for the candidate who is highly organized, engaging, sincere and reliable, making them a perfect addition to our highly participative team environment.
If you are interested in this position, it is because:
Your friendly and positive demeanour paves the way to building relationships and creating a supportive environment for your coworkers. Your creative nature allows you to deal efficiently with challenges, setbacks, and issues that arise. You are a master of details, and nothing slips past you unnoticed. You are self-motivated and can balance priorities while rapidly responding to urgent matters. You not only pay attention to detail and accuracy, but you thrive on this. You have a willingness to do what it takes and pitch in where needed.
- Receive and process orders/inquiries from our customers via phone, in writing and/or in person
- Successfully work with frequently changing priorities and completing deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Excel, and other software; experience with Ekos an asset
- Create a clean and professional office environment
- Various duties including but not limited to providing back up to our retail store, creating credit memos, filing/record management
- Minimum 2 years Administration experience with proven excellent customer service
- Hospitality experience and craft beer industry experience and/or knowledge is highly desired
- Highly organized, with acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and professional disposition to create a welcoming, friendly and positive work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-directed, can prioritize work tasks, manage multiple deadlines
- Can confidently make decisions and has an aptitude to problem-solve various situations
- Open minded, flexible and values being an integral team member
- Tolerance for a busy office environment with multiple interruptions, all the while staying calm
- Computer savvy and proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel), QuickBooks, Ekos
Compensation and details:
- This full-time position will start immediately
- We proudly offer an awesome comprehensive health benefit package, RRSP and personal health program
If you are seeking meaningful long-term employment, love to ‘get the job done’ and think you are the right fit for our company, drop off a cover letter and resume at 2665 Bridge St. (across from Parachute Ice Cream) Mon – Fri 9 – 4pm. Please ask for Irene. We want to meet you in person and therefore we will NOT be accepting any resumes via email. Thank you in advance to all those who apply but only those shortlisted will be contacted.