Packaging Team Member
If you thrive in a dynamic team environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join the Hoyne Brewing team. The ideal candidate is a reliable team player with a positive attitude, is hard working and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills. A good sense of humour, a love of great music—and greater beer—is required.
This position will have you join our packaging team. Daily tasks will include:
- Working on our canning, bottling, and kegging machinery
- Maintaining an organized and clean workspace
- Recording packaging events accurately, and in a timely manner
- Maintaining par levels of packaging materials
- Taking an interest in, and learning about the products we make
- Working positively with your team to ensure efficiently and packaging targets are achieved
- Effective communication with the other departments to ensure process flow
The right, long-term candidate will learn to operate and and troubleshoot our packaging equipment with precision and care. Proven mechanical aptitude and experience working on a packaging line is a real asset. Experience operating a forklift is also an asset.
This position may require schedule flexibility as we grow.
We are a fast paced and easy-going team, working for a growing company. If you take pride in your hard work, and enjoy working with friends, we’d like to get to know you!
This position starts immediately so don’t hesitate! DROP OFF your resume, and fill out an application at our admin desk, located at 2665 Bridge Street, Victoria, or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the role you are applying for.