WAREHOUSE/DELIVERY PERSON OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a craft beer lover to join our Greater Victoria delivery team. You’ll have the pleasure of interacting with our many incredible customers. If you feel like you embody the spirit of our industry, and communicate it through hard work, attention to detail and a positive attitude, we’d love to get to know you and have you join the team!
Daily Tasks include:
- Organizing delivery routes to fulfill demanding delivery schedules in a timely manner
- Picking orders accurately and loading vehicles safely
- Rotating stock and organizing cold rooms in our accounts
- Assisting with warehouse duties
- Troubleshooting issues in an effective manner
- Professional and courteous communication with our customers, our sales team, orders desk and other drivers
- Driving delivery trucks in a safe and courteous manner
- Assisting in our packaging area on slower days
- Class 5 BC drivers license, and a clean abstract
- Must be physically fit and able to safely lift over 50lbs
Experience in deliveries and/or knowledge of the craft beer industry is an asset!
Please drop off your resume and clean driver’s abstract at 2665 Bridge Street. Or, email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to specify the role you are applying for.